Procivi admission search fees.
Procivi charges ZERO fees for admission search and application to over 1,000+ schools in the US, UK, or Canada.
HOWEVER, WE WILL COLLECT A $300 CAD (N78,900) PROCESSING DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE) FOR APPLICANTS THAT FALL UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- If an applicant is older than 27 years and is applying for undergraduate studies
- If an applicant is older than 35 years and is applying for graduate studies
- If an applicant has an educational gap of more than 5 years
- If an applicant has been refused a visa from Canada, the USA, the United Kingdom, New Zealand or Australia (these countries share biometric information with each other)
- If an applicant is pursuing the same or lower level of education. e.g. the applicant has a bachelor’s degree and wants to do an undergraduate degree
- If an applicant is pursuing a non-related educational field. e.g. the applicant has an engineering degree and is pursuing a Master of Laws
On paying your application deposit, we will apply to as many programs as possible for you, until they are accepted.
Your deposit is fully refundable if your application is not accepted into any program or once a school has confirmed your enrollment.
Note: Refunds will NOT be issued for any of the following cases and are not limited to:
(a) An applicant failing to provide required documents to process the application.
(b) An applicant’s visa application is rejected.
(c) An applicant cancels their application before the admission decision was received.